Mitt Romney had a big night on Super Tuesday, but the headlines offered more doubt than kudos. It is hard to see a delegate strategy by which Rick Santorum or Newt Gingrich can win. However, a scan of the Wednesday headlines suggest Romney is the candidate with all the problems.
· Romney wins a few rounds, but a bruising battle goes on, New York Times, 3-7-12
· More delegates and doubts for Romney, New York Times, 3-7-12
· Romney is showing scars from ugly battle for GOP nomination, Washington Post, 3-7-12
· Battle in Ohio reinforces GOP divide, Los Angeles Times, 3-7-12
· Romney ekes out Ohio win, Denver Post, 3-7-12